Tuesday, January 19, 2010

dragonette + van she.


dragonette just announced that they'll hit the road for a north american tour along with little boots and fan death. even better news is that they also included a new remix of 'pick up the phone', made by michael van she, reminding me of how i was the biggest van she tech fan in the whole wide world back in the days.

dragonette - pick up the phone (michael van she remix)

head over to the dragonette which will hopefully have the complete tour dates up soon. also show van she tech some love and tell them we'll never forget!

UPDATE: michael's working remix name is arithmatix!.

6 comments:

herc said...

yeeeah van she rocks!
makes this dragonette track one of my favs!

Anonymous said...

Van She Tech + Dragonette = Win Win Win.. good find! many thanks

Friday Mixtape said...

DIG

Anonymous said...

nice site, diggin. check yourself out some harmon drive sometime if you like

DowntroddenInDC said...

I didn't like this track as much as the "jaxsur remix" (of the same song) initially. It's been playing in itunes all day and I have to say I'm really digging it. Nearly everything van she touches turns to go.

Anyways, I'm liking your blog layout a lot!

Anonymous said...

Damn, I keep on playing that track all day long ... a big THANK YOU, guyz!!!!!!
That blog rules supreme!